Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blog Hop Farewell Tour

It has been a wonderful being one of the designers for Gina K's Center Stage Spotlight Design Team for the month of June.   Gina K. Designs is one of my favorite stamp companies and to be recognized in this way was a huge honor!  Gina has some of the most talented illustrators and designers in the industry on her team and it was a pleasure working with them all this past month.

As part of being Center Stage this month, we were each assigned a stamp set and also given the stamp set Many Wishes which is the One Free with Three stamp set for this month. I love the various sizes of these dandelions and the sentiments.  It will definitely be one of my "go~to" stamp sets!  I am tickled with how both of these cards turned out and hope you enjoy them as well.  I love this butterfly from Take Flight and couldn't resist combining it with this set.


The stamp set that I was assigned for the blog hop was Happy Camper, designed by Theresa Momber, which  is such a wonderful outdoor stamp set. I want to share a page I made this past weekend using the fabulous scrapbook sketch by Erika Martin.  

She has the best sketches each week on StampTV and doing these challenges has really stretched and inspired me to get scrapbooking the memories we make as a family!  I used some of the beautiful new Luxury Soft Sand cardstock.  The title for the page was created using the stamp set Happy Camper as well as Lazy Days of Summer. From the sign, I hung a few fish using some linen thread.

I hope you have enjoyed this part of this farewell tour.... The other ladies on the Center Stage Spotlight Design Team are all very talented and it was a pleasure getting to design with them this month :o)  To continue on the Farewell Tour Blog Hop, visit the rest of the creative Center Stage ladies (Selma, Carolina, Melisa, Pam and Carla) and Gina too, of course!

Tomorrow the next Center Stage Spotlight Design Team will be announced and also have the wonderful opportunity to work with Gina K. and the Design Team! If you would like to be on Center Stage....get creating and uploading to StampTV your Gina K. creation....the design team is always on the prowl looking for someone else to be Center Stage!
Have a great rest of your day!

27 comments:

Savor the Journey said...

Your projects are gorgeous! I love those dandelions ... especially in white! Great "pop"!

Anonymous said...

hey jennie...cool projects...i just don't know where you find the time girl!

Lee said...

YOU are amazing!!!! I've enjoyed your fabulous work Jennie!!!!

Melanie said...

what grear page! i need to scrap our fishing photos, i'd been thinkign how cute those little fish would look strung up! awesome job and cards both!

Carolyn King said...

awesome projects girl!!! THese are all incredible....it has been a pleasure working with you!

Shirley said...

Jennie, your cards are super! I LOVE the colors, they are so bright and you used so much, scallops, embossing,etc. Wonderful!

AKiteFlier said...

Jennie I love all your projects today - Love that grid BG in your first one and the layout and that butterfly is perfect with the dandelions in the 2nd one. I love the colors you used there - and finally what's not to love about that scrapbook page - I might even have to return to scrapbooking again!!! I did it for several years then discovered cards again! :-) It's been great working with you as Center Stage - thanks for the great ideas and inspirations.

Theresa Momber said...

Jennie, WOW! Your cards are so creative and beautiful! I love your gorgeous scrapbook page! Thank you so much for the wonderful Happy Camper projects!!!

Selma said...

Jennie both these cards are gorgeous. I love the bright color and scoring on the first one and the addition of the butterfuly is so pretty on the second. Your scrapbook page is is cute. It has been so fun to be on the design team with you this month.

Cat Tidwell said...

WOWZA! I just love these creations Jennie! As I do all of your work, you know that! LOL! That page soo rocks! It be my favorite ;)

Carla S. said...

Your projects are absolutely wonderful, Jennie! Each one is so beautiful and creative! It has been such a delight getting to know you on the CSS Team! And thanks again for the sweet card for my Mom!

Rusha said...

Beautiful! I love the colours of that first card - so stunning! Just pops! :) And the other card is so soft and subtle, beautiful. And that last layout is awesome! Great job! thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

Great cards and I LOVE that scrapbook page!! You did an outstanding job this month with the DT... way to go!!!

Donna Baker said...

great projects, Jennie! love your page

Jaspere said...

wow great job with all your projects. I especially love the layout.

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love the scrapbook pages!!!! These fish on the line are too cute!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Outstanding creations Jennie. You're creativity has been very inspiring this month as a member of the CSS Team. Congratulations and thank you!

Unknown said...

Fantastic projects Jennie! I was SO SO SO happy to see you center stage this month, you did a great job!!

Carolina said...

Wonderful cards and your scrap page is just so wonderful - realy love how you used the sets here. It's been such It's been such a blast being part of the first Center Stage team...I'm sure we'll see each other around in StampTV land!

Christyne said...

These are all WONDERFUL! TFS.

Kristin said...

as always, you do a fab job (but the top one is my fave!!) :-)

redwasher1 said...

Jennie both of your cards are gorgeous!! Great job on being DTM this month! Geri

Cathy said...

Jenny, Your cards and scrapbook page are beautiful but of course my favorite has to be the Take Flight and Many Wishes...Gorgeous!!!

Cathy said...

Jenny, Your cards and scrapbook page are beautiful but of course my favorite has to be the Take Flight and Many Wishes...Gorgeous!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Your work is outstanding!

Payne Holler Cards said...

those cards are awesome!!! and I love the scrapbook page. Pictures are great. You all are having a blast - made me smile!

Alyssa S said...

What a cute page! I love the sign with the fish :o)