Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CV Friendship SCR


I have really been bitten by the scrapbooking bug!  I have found that now I look for stamp sets that will work for both cards and scrapbooking.  When I received the set Friendship, from Creative Vision I just knew it was the perfect set for these pictures from my daughter's piano recital last year.   I like the varying fonts included in the set and they all work together so nicely!  

Nothing is sweeter than having a best friend and I am so thankful for the friends my daughter has.  She truly has been blessed with friendships that will last a lifetime and bring about many happy memories.
I hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

Susan said...

I love this page. I am also thankful for Lauren's friends and the positive influence they are.It's just amazing to see how much they have grown up since last year.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is a great layout!

Jaspere said...

This is great. keep them coming I may get inspired just enough to make a page.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Really like the page....but no! say it isnt so....dont go over to the "other side" LOL

Angie Williams said...

That page is beautiful! A great memory!

Lynn Mercurio said...

A great layout for sure. I started as a scrapbooker, but card and other paper craft projects have taken over and I haven't scrapped in years. You really did an awesome job with this page!

Carmen said...

I love how you put this page together ... it looks great!