Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, June 8, 2009

Friends for Life



Creative Vision has their first challenge on their blog A Fairy Creative Place to create something layered with Red, White and Blue. Everyone is welcomed to join in on this challenge and create something to win a stamp set. The last day to enter is Friday, June 12 so you still have several days! :o)

I created this card using the stamp set Friendship.   My sweet Secret Sister sent me some star brads in a package recently and one worked perfectly for this card. The background paper is a patriotic designer paper I found recently at AC Moore. The sentiment was stamped with Vivid Brick ink on Whisper White cardstock and layered on red and navy cardstock. I am tickled with how it turned out :o)

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Great Job! This is a perfect challenge piece!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Perfect card Jennie!

Jaspere said...

Wow this is eye-catching. Love everything about it.

Cheryl Walker said...

Jennie, this is toooo cute!!!! Love it!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Stephanie said...

Oh love this, I will have to check out the challenge.

Angie Williams said...

What a fantastic card!! I really like how it turned out!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow now this one just pops! everything went together beautifully hope I can get to do this challenge
Linda