Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mother Bear Scrapbook page

I created this scrapbook page using the stamp set Mother Bear from Creative Vision.  This is my youngest during various months when I was able to snap a picture and don't you just love watching a little one sleep!  I stamped the bears to create a border along the bottom and added the sentiment about him always "bee"ing my baby!  That is so true...no matter how big our children get, they are always our babies!   I am enjoying the way you can see through the Creative Vision stamps to get a nice clean impression. No measuring and no worries, I see exactly where I want to get inky :o)
I hope you have a great weekend!  

5 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is absolutely adorable. Love the little bears on the bottom and what cute pictures.

Jaspere said...

Jennie,

Just popping back in to say that the tie template is a printable template from The Cutting Cafe. The link is on my blog. Glad you like it. It was so quick and easy.

Payne Holler Cards said...

awwwww and they are always our babies Jeb's book is going to be so adorable

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Great page! I can't seem to use stamps in my scrapbooking as well as you do!

Kristin said...

this is great Jennie, you know I love those pages!! keep 'em coming :-)