Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TECC#73


Taylor from Taylor Expressions has a wonderful sketch challenge on her blog this week that I started working on over the weekend using Tropical Flowers.  However, I couldn't quite figure out which direction I wanted to go in when it came to the focal point...I get like that sometimes and just have to put it aside until I come up with something. Well I finally figured it out with a wedding card I needed to get in the mail.  I used the stamp set Wreath of Wishes to create the focal image (which is exactly where I had been stuck) and realized it worked perfectly! I was so stoked....really am tickled with how it turned out and so glad I didn't just throw it away :o))

I even did the inside too...



I know that there is a blog hop going on over at Gina K. Designs for her new release this Thursday...so be sure and check out all of the eye candy the Design Team has created.  I know I will be :o)

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love this, love how you did the inside.

Carolina said...

Ahhhh...what a delightful card! Love the color combo and how you used the fern image on the inside of the card.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is fantastic, Jennie. Such lovely colors and that paper look divine with this image. Awesome job.

Banu said...

WOW,this is a so beautiful. Loved the color combination and the way you have decorated the inside as well.

Anonymous said...

ooh lovely...especially with the inside coordinating too! I made my wedding card the other day bit was too lazy to do something even more special for the inside!

cr8iveme said...

beautiful card

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Payne Holler Cards said...

so beautiful - the inside is as nice as the front! saw Judy yesterday and Amy loved it LOL