Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Home is Where...Your Honey Is!



Mother Bear is the other stamp set I have to design with for Creative Vision this month and it is quite an assortment of clear acrylic stamps. The bears are just so cute and the sentiments are just precious! 

There is a little honeycomb stamp that can be added to about anything and I thought the little honey jar he was holding needed a little extra texture.  After I stamped it with So Saffron ink, I paper pieced it so he was actually holding his honey.   The honeycomb stamp would make a nice background and because it is clear, would be so easy to line up.

Creative Vision is having a sale on the stamp sets each Design Team member is working with this month and my two are Friendship and Mother Bear. They are both just $10 each through this Sunday, June 7th, and all orders in June have free shipping!  That is a good deal ...I am one that hates paying shipping and will get around it any way I can! :o) 

Have a great day!

10 comments:

Michelle Forrest said...

AWWWW, too cute!

Jaspere said...

Oh my is this adorable. That sentiment is perfect.

Angie Williams said...

This is just so cute! Love that little bear!

Carolina said...

Such an adorable card...love the sentiment, just perfect with these sweet bears!

Melanie said...

What a great card, love the cute images and color combo.

Carolyn King said...

haha....too cute!

Laura said...

Jennie did you know "Mother Bear" is by far my personal favorite stamp set out of all the sets I designed? You did a wonderful job with this one, thanks so much!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Awesome card Jennie!

Christyne said...

I love it! What a cute sentiment!

Payne Holler Cards said...

these are so cute! may have to jump on this set