Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baseball


I made this card for my son who is in the middle of his Little League Baseball season...just a few more games and the season will be over :o((  We enjoy it all, but my goodness it goes by fast!   He is all boy and has wanted to play baseball since he was a little guy... now he is almost 10 and enjoys every minute of the season.  I used the new stamp set Sporty Accessories and it is the perfect sports themed stamp set and has images for about every sport there is!   I used the new Rocket Red Luxury cardstock and matched it up with some baseball themed paper I purchased from Hobby Lobby.

It is going to be a busy day here...the perfect day to head to the pool!
Have a great day!



15 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome Jennie! Love the punched layer up top there and what a perfect card for a little boy!

Laura said...

Cute! POOL?? I don't think it has reached 50 degrees yet here, lol! I am coming by you!

Vicki said...

Awesome card! I have a grandson just waiting for one like this! Have a blessed day!

Jaspere said...

This is perfect. Love the spiral punch, that paper. What's not to love?

Stephanie said...

Great card for the spots fan... love the punch at the top.

Cat Tidwell said...

Jennie, I meant to tell you that the clear 'stuff' I got from Michael's. It was in with the the packs where they keep the vellum (which is what I was after when I saw it, lol). It comes in like a tablet of it, 81/2 x 11 size and they tear out. It's much sturdier than the acetate sheets to me. I would compare it to SU! cardstock, just a bit lighter than that.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is a great boy card! Your son will love it!! I like your use of the spiral punch and the colors!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I love baseball so this really appeals to me. Great images, paper and colors.

Melanie said...

Great boy card, even though my sister coaches softball and would love it too. Very creative!!

Kristin said...

jennie, love the baseball card- super cute!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I wish I had a kid in baseball!

Tina said...

What a wonderful boy card! Love the punch you used!

Payne Holler Cards said...

perfect boy card - love the different ways you come up with to use that punch!
Linda

Melanie said...

great card, love the layout and sprila punched top!

Carolyn King said...

omgoodess....adorable! perfect with that baseball dp too!