Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friendship


I love the sentiments in the stamp set Friendship.  I made this card using Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Whisper White.  I added just a hint of yellow for the flowers from the stamp set as well some yellow brads.  It is going to be a busy week, lots of baseball games and my parents are in town visiting for a few days.  In fact, today Grandma is making homemade Cinnamon Rolls with the grandkids and they are so excited.  The last time they made these together I was in the hospital having their little brother.  They are so good....Mmm!  

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

Fantastic card as expected. Love that CB...I don't have that one, yet *LOL*

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful...love the sentiment, the embossing and the pop of yellow!!!

Hvae fun with your busy week! ahhh...summer!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Lovely card Jennie as usual!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh, I got my stamps for July today.

Carolina said...

How darlin' Jennie and how yummy homemade Cinnamon...hope you have a great time with your family!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love these colors together hope you arent getting the rain that we are up here
Linda

Carmen said...

Beautiful!! The yellow is just perfect.