Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, June 19, 2009

Saffron Catch

I think this fish in the new StampTV Kit is so stinkin' cute!  I stamped him with Memento Black ink and colored him with various Copics.  All of the layers for this card were sponged with So Saffron ink and I used a stamp from Tropical Flowers to add a little extra greenery.  

It has been a busy couple of days and I am looking to stamp quite a bit this afternoon....hopefully the little one will cooperate :o)) 
I did get some new stamps yesterday that I am just loving....but ssshhhh, I can't share too much just yet :o)   Let me just say....I like these sets VERY MUCH!

5 comments:

Patti J. said...

What a cute stamp! Your card is delightful - love your image, your coloring, and your color choices! Great job!

Jaspere said...

This is just adorable. Love that background.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very fun fishy. I like the plants at the edges. Just like the plants on the bottom of a lake where a fish would live.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

The colors are stunning! Great fish too!

Sunshine said...

This guy is so cute Jennie! I plan on using him on a card tomorrow.

Hugz

Sunshine:)