Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, June 1, 2009

Friendship



Today marks my first official day designing for Creative Vision and I am excited to share some projects that I have created with these wonderful clear stamps. Just so you know, I am a picky person when it comes to clear stamps and I am beyond thrilled with the quality of these clear acrylic stamps. It gives me clear crisp impression every time. My card today uses the stamp set Friendship which includes some beautiful phrases and sentiments for those in your life that mean a great deal to you.  I used some dp I found recently at Hobby Lobby and do believe I will be heading back for some more.  It goes perfectly with the retired SU color Soft Sky (a favorite of mine and I have stockpiled quite a bit!)  I colored the paper flowers with SU markers to match the dp.  

A Fairy Creative Place is the blog for Creative Vision and the first challenge has been posted...you should check it out! The winner will receive a free stamp set of their choice and there is no better incentive then FREE STAMPS! :o)
  
SALE Alert!!!
I just saw on the Creative Vision blog that their is a special and a BONUS for the month of June...  Here are the deets:
To celebrate the design team's arrival, the sets they were assigned to work with are only $10.00 EACH! This will be for a very limited time, and only while supplies last. The BONUS is FREE SHIPPING on ANY ORDER for the whole month of JUNE!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Jennie, your card is gorgeous! I love it and can't wait to see the scrapbook page!

Angie Williams said...

Jennie! I love your card! The saying is so nice and the flower just adds that final element!

Michelle Forrest said...

Gorgeous card!

Jaspere said...

Wow this is lovely

Stephanie said...

beautiful card, going to go check out the site now...

cr8iveme said...

super cute card.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS