Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer


I am so glad that summer is finally here. I thoroughly enjoy the lazy days of summer...from days swimming, baseball games and other summer activities I enjoy it all and the fact that there is no "set" schedule is just a bonus!  I made this card using the stamp sets Sporty Accessories and Lazy Days of Summer.  The circles were made using a large sponge dauber inked up with Bashful Blue ink.  I wanted to keep the card somewhat clean and simple so tried not to fuss with it too much.  
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous! I love clean and simple cards!

Jaspere said...

I just love the look of this and love summer too.

Stephanie said...

Love the clean look of this!

Carmen said...

Great card!! My boys would love it ... it will be a lazy summer for them.

Payne Holler Cards said...

very cute! I need to get some large daubers -like that clean look