Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peek!


Hello Gina K. fans! The previews for Gina K. Designs June Release have officially begun :o) I am so excited to be able part of the Center Stage Spotlight Design Team for this month! It has been a great ride and I truly appreciate the wonderful opportunity :o)

One of the stamp sets being previewed today is a beautiful set of outdoor images designed by Theresa Momber called Happy Camper. Theresa is quite an artist and I love her style...remember Out West two months ago...well she has done it again! There are so many fabulous images that it was hard to pick which one to use first. I love the tent in this stamp set as well as the scenery that Theresa so beautifully drew....just makes me long to get out to the mountains!  

Included in the stamp set is this sign...there are so many great sayings that fit perfectly inside, for mine I used Happy Birthday...I am going to tuck this card away for my husband's 40th birthday the beginning of next year.

Did you hear about the new cardstock that Gina K. will be selling starting on Thursday night? I used it as one of the layering pieces, as well as on the inside of my card....



It is the perfect color to go with ALL of her other cardstocks: Soft Sand. As part of being Center Stage, we received a sampler pack to work with (in addition to the stamps) and I love the color and sturdiness of this new luxury cardstock. It is *the* perfect neutral!

The rest of Gina's Design Team have preview projects to share with us today too! Be sure to check out all these links for lots more eyecandy this morning:
Gina, Carolyn, Cathy, Cindy, Donna, Emily, Erika, Jessica, Joanne, Kurtis, Lee, Lynn, Melanie, and Theresa

The other Center Stage Spotlight Designer for today is Carolina Buchting and she has some yummy creations using Rupa Shevde's newest stamp set...and I hear it is quite sweet! :o)
Have a great day and enjoy the rest of the previews!

31 comments:

Carolyn King said...

GREAT card! i love how you coordinated the inside to go with it! Beautifully executed! WTG!

Theresa Momber said...

Wow! Jennie, you rocked it, girl! I love this card. Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennie...cool designing! Can you expain what many s'more means? I am afraid I do not get that wording.

Carolina said...

Darlin' card - you did a wonderful job not only showing off this wonderful set, but also the yummy card stock!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is soo awesome Jennie! LOVE the scene you have created and the inside too! Perfect!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a fabulous scene you have created! WOW!!!!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

slbt17 said...

beautiful work!
thanks for sharing!
Sandra

Leslie said...

Beautiful job! Love the landscape look of the camping card!

Carla S. said...

Awesome card, Jennie! I love the scene you created - your coloring is terrific! The inside is great, too! TFS!

Melanie said...

i like the popped up rocks and sign, my son was standing here and saw your card an said "that would be perfect for me!"

Kurtis said...

OH! This is lovely!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Well done, Jennie! What a great scene you have created & you even did the inside! Fantastic job!

buggin2stamp said...

Jennie, what a super card. I love the camping scene. I just went on a small camping trip this past weekend and it reminds me of the fun I had.

Unknown said...

Jennie, perfect!!! I LOVE your card - great scene!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Jennie! I love your card!! great job!

Donna Baker said...

great card, Jennie! love the sponging

Jaspere said...

I just love the scene you created and the colors are spot on.

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful cards! love the scene you created!

emilymomto3boys said...

what a great camping birthday card!! awesome job on all the shading!

Lori said...

Nice scene card!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What a beautiful camping/outdoor scene you created with this card. I can see this is one stamp set that will be used over and over again!

Unknown said...

just amazing.

Stephanie said...

Love this, your coloring is awesome, and I love the inside sentiment!

Unknown said...

You did a fantastic job with this my friend, and I am SO glad to see you Center Stage this month! You KNOW I think you rock!

AKiteFlier said...

Absolutely fabulous Jennie! Way to go! Has this been a fun ride or WHAT?!?!? :-)

Selma said...

Jennie you did a fabulous job creating this card. I love the scene you created.

Maria said...

Hi Jennie!! How ya' doing!!

I love the scenic look to your first card. . .it's a perfect summer card! You colored the images so beautifully. The color of the cardstock is a great neutral color. Love that you worked on the inside too. I seem to neglect the inside all the time. Awesome job on your card!

Maria

Kristin said...

I love this card!! I've heard about this new GinaK cardstock- it must be pretty awesome!!

Ann said...

Wow, that scene you've created is amazing!

Sunshine said...

Hey Jennie! Way to go! This card is awesome! Just love this new stamp. Can't wait to get my inky little paws on it!! LOL!!

Cheers!

Sunshine :)

asela said...

Love your card!