Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, June 15, 2009

StampTV Color Challenge

I have the privilege of hosting the Color Challenge on StampTV this week and created this card using the StampTV Kit Summer Eclectic.  The inspiration for the color combination came from a new Vera Bradley (Bali Blue) purse given to me recently as a gift from my dear parents. 
Just a gorgeous color palette to choose from and I am a huge fan of blue!  

If you get a chance to create a card using these colors, upload it to StampTV using the tag STVCC17.  You do not need to use Gina K stamps to participate, although if you did your name will be added to the prize drawing TWICE!   One winner will be drawn at random to win a Gina K stamp set valued at $24.95 or less.  

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Angie Williams said...

This is such gorgeous colors! The card looks beautiful!

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful. I like your card more than the bag *LOL*

buggin2stamp said...

Jennie, I love the colors for the challenge. Your card is beautiful. The bow is fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Oh this is absolutely beautiful, the colors just POP! I love the purse too!!!

Carolina said...

Such an amazing job with this week's CC...can't wait to play! Such a sweet card too - the ribbon is just yummy.

Payne Holler Cards said...

I finally got my card done and entered - love your challenge! love love love the bag :)