Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Let No One...


I have another card to share using the stamp set Mother Bear from Creative Vision.  I think these bears are so cute and love the two sizes that come in the set.  I nestled the smaller bear into the arms of his mama and thought the sentiment "Let no one come between a Mother and her cub" just too sweet!  I kept thinking the card needed a little something else and added a little bow to the little bear which finished the card perfectly :o)

I did recently receive some new stamps from Creative Vision so I am looking forward to getting those inky and sharing samples later this week.  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Patti J. said...

Awww...what an adorable card! Thanks for sharing! I love how the two bears pair up, and your colors and layout are beautiful!

Jaspere said...

This is just adorable. I just love how you added a little ribbon and how you added dimension to the little bear. Love the sentiment too.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is so cute! love them sitting together - it all goes together perfectly!!

Vicki said...

Just precious! Beautiful papers! Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty mama bear!

Melanie said...

This is precious and I LOVE how you popped up the cub.

Kristin said...

I really love this- seems super cute!! great job Jennie!