Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Seasonal Whimsy



The last couple of mornings have been quite cool...quite a difference from the heat and humidity that usually defines the month of August. I am so looking forward to the fall.... I love the crispness of the air in the mornings and the leaves changing! Since the mornings have been so pleasant, I wanted to make a thank you card using some nice fall-like colors. I had picked up this striped designer paper from Hobby Lobby (the Paper Studio) and thought Really Rust and Handsome Hunter would be the perfect compliment.

This coming week school starts back up. We are ready to start another homeschooling year...this will be my 9th year homeschooling..the years have just flown by! I am looking forward to more of a schedule for the day. I will still be stamping when I can, it just won't be as frequent (as the summertime) so hopefully on the weekends I can get a lot of cards made :o)
Have a great weekend.

No comments: