Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pun Fun



This is a fun little card I made using yet more scraps in my stash. :o) Honestly, the scraps seem to grow overnight! The designer paper is from a year ago and the stripe design was/is my favorite from the pack. I used my Jumbo wheel See You Around for the top part of the card and the sentiment is from All About U.

There are only two weeks left until school starts up again. I cannot believe how fast this summer has flown by! I homeschool my two oldest so we all really enjoy the summer break. :o)
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Love these colors! What a cute card!

gemini 1127 said...

Aw this is so cute!! love it!

Unknown said...

This is some of my favorite striped SU paper - great colors together! And that hippo... well, I just adore him too!

Love your card and how you put it all together!