Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Joy Fold Card



I wanted to make a Joy Fold Card today and using this week's color challenge: Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red and Blush Blossom. I don't have designer paper in Blush Blossom so I thought I would create my own using stamps. I used the stamp set Flowers for Daisy again by Gina K. Designs because I just love the verse and want to send this card to a friend (knowing that this verse will bring about comfort as His Word always does).

I stamped the flowers in Ruby Red Craft ink and embossed it with Clear Embossing powder. The sentiment I broke off into two separate pieces by omitting and centered the verse reference in the circles with a stamped sprig on either side. The edges were sponged in either Close to Cocoa or Ruby Red and I added some ribbon tied on a clip to complete the card.
I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: