Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, August 25, 2008

Best Blossoms



When I saw the new Cuttlebug folder, Leafy Branch, I knew it would coordinate perfectly with the stamp set Best Blossoms (it is my favorite SAB stamp set from several years ago). I used a piece if Mellow Moss cardstock for the CB layer and sponged it with Mellow Moss ink to make the leaves really pop! The Pale Plum card base was randomly stamped with the tri-flowers from the stamp set in Pale Plum ink. To tie is all together, I used the flowers from One of a Kind with the matching punch to make the 5 flowers on the branches. The final touch was Diamond Stickles in the center of each flower to make them sparkle. Easy, peasy! I plan on making lots of these to have handy with different sentiments.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh this is SO pretty! I'm inspired!