Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Always



Always is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! stamp sets...mainly because I love the image of the bird. It is just a classy looking stamp set. I added some bling to the center of the letter "a" and used the Martha Stewart punch on a strip of Elegant Eggplant cardstock. I ended up carefully stamping the berry sprigs in Certainly Celery after I had put together the card because it looked a little too stark, I think it helped...

Someone had asked what Copic markers are...They are markers used for coloring images in which you can blend colors together without leaving coloring lines like water based markers (Stampin' Up! markers are water based). The downside to Copics is the expense and a learning curve in using them.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Beautiful card! I like it with the berries too, didnt see it before, but love how this looks!

Anonymous said...

gotta say it. I REALLY liked how you combine colors. It's like you're not afraid to try new combos. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! The colors are really striking together!