Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Flowers for Daisy



This is a little later post than normal. It has been a full day and last night my little one decided he didn't want to sleep quite as well as usual, so I am running on fumes! :o))

This is another card made from the Flowers for Daisy stamp set (by Gina K. Designs). The SU colors Sage Shadow and Barely Banana seemed to be a close enough match to the designer paper so that is what I used for coloring the focal image, as well as layering the card. I colored the image using reinkers and watercolor crayons on Confetti White cardstock. The Whisper White cardstock was not holding up real well to the AquaPainter, so I had to use a sturdier cardstock. I find that is often the case with Whisper White when I am coloring a larger image.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a pretty card.

arlene,
Port Orchard florist