Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, August 15, 2008

Hip Hop Accessories



This card uses the stamp set Hip Hop Accessories, designed by Melanie Muenchinger and sold by Gina K. Designs. This giraffe is just the cutest image, I love the eyelashes! I stamped the giraffe using Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink, sprinkled it with clear embossing powder and heat set it. The giraffe was colored using Bic It markers (they can be found at Walmart or Target). I sponged over the mustard layer with More Mustard after I put it through the Cuttlebug and it helped the Tiny Bubbles to really stand out. I am loving that technique! All in all, this was a simple card to make!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Recipe:
Stamp set: Hip Hop Accessories
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard and WW
Ink: Archival Brilliance Graphite Black, More Mustard and Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Bic Mark It markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Tiny Bubbles CB folder, Martha Stewart border punch, Word Window punch. brad, Brown Polka Dot Organdy ribbon and Mustard Grosgrain

2 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is wonderful! I love how you did that CB background, and the embossing and coloring on the giraffe is fantastic!

Unknown said...

Ooo.. look at the texture that embossing folder adds! I love it!

Great card!