Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Card Patterns 68

I made this for the Card Patterns sketch this week. Just had to use the Stars stamp set again (so many fun things to do with these stars and I haven't even tried the typical patriotic card yet, lol!). This time wanted to use some of this cool Fly a Kite patterned paper from October Afternoon and matched it up with some Innocent Pink cardstock. Added a little bit of distressing by sponging Antique Linen along the edges and D-O-N-E!

Another quick post... It has been a busy weekend and start to the week. Lord willing, in a few hours we will be heading to my parents for a few days and going to the BEACH!! Woo-hoo!!! Looking forward to visiting my folks, smelling the salt in the air and feeling the sand between my toes...Aaaahhhh. Hope you have a great rest of your week! :o)
Blessings,

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It's a beauty!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another gorgeous work of art! Hope you have a super great time with your parents!

Anonymous said...

love this card! Have fun in the sand!
Joan

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! So bright and fun. Please come back and re-link your card on CP- you had linked to your CPS171 card instead.

Lori said...

Great card! The dp has a retro feel to me. Have a safe and super sun trip!

Lori said...

Super Fun trip. Hey, you want sun though, right. A typo that works anyway.

Christyne said...

Ooooh! Pretty!!! I just love this!

redwasher1 said...

Jennie, I always enjoy your cards and this is another beauty!!

dstandard said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

K. Joy said...

I always love your cards, Jennie! :) Glad to find your blog! The colors and layers on your card are beautiful! :)

whoistracy said...

Thanks so much for relinking Jennie!!

Anonymous said...

So different to the card I just looked at...but what a fun card to do...looks a tad time consuming though??