Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, June 11, 2010

CPS170

I made this for the CPS170 challenge this week. I used October Afternoon Fly a Kite patterned paper and the newest stamp set from Nina Brackett Fine Furnishings and Fine Furnishing Additions. I have a ton of ideas for this set...but *life* is getting in the way :o)

Sorry I haven't been blog hopping lately. Things have been so busy and time to get to a wi-fi spot is rare with the kids out of school, but the good news is.... DSL is finally coming to my neck of the woods. They are still laying the lines and crossing fingers/toes to be hooked up by the end of the month or early next month... happy day, HAPPY DAY!!!

Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super cute! I looked at DSL and tried to figure what it meant! Dear Son in Law, Dear Sister in Law... you get it! Hat to be the cold medicine!HA I have DSL and LOVE it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

See I can't spell either... has to be the cold medicine not hat... hehehe!

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful card, glad your DSI is coming for a visit, sounds like you are very excited!!!!

joy said...

Wonderful card! Love the little pillows - looks like a wonderful place to sit and chat!

Payne Holler Cards said...

sorry, but I cracked up! this reminded me of my mom's couch back in the 60's LOL all the furniture was in flower prints (big ones!)good memories....
so glad you will have DSL, you'll love it!!

Lori said...

This is a fun start on your "tons of ideas"! This set does look like a blast to play with. Hope the DSL, comes sooner rather than later. ; )

Melanie said...

now that's a beautful couch!

Christyne said...

What a cute little couch! Love the addition of the pillows!

Anonymous said...

ar...it wasnt long before i came across a piece of art from the paper piecing queen...very cool...I love it!