Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, June 18, 2010

Gifts from the Sea

I forgot to share this card that I made a couple of weeks ago with the stamp set Gifts from the Sea and some Webster's Pages patterned paper. I was reminded of it because I just came back from visiting my parents for a couple of days, which included a wonderful day at the beach. Talk about a relaxing day...oh my! I think if I lived close I could go every day.... if nothing else just to sit, watch the waves and read. I took lots of photos and know this stamp set will be perfect for some scrapbook pages like this one...

The weather was just perfect and little Jeb LOVED the sand. Here he was helping his sister build a castle...but did not like the fact it was so close to the water. I did take him out into the ocean a bit...but to say he was not a fan would be a serious understatement. Maybe he will like it more next month :o)

***Just want to mention that Lee has some FABULOUS Gina K. Designs Blog Candy on her blog HERE! Be sure to stop by and leave a comment because someone is going to be some kind of happy when their name is drawn :o))))

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend! We have lots of baseball this weekend so should be fun!!!
Blessings,

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card and fantastic picture!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So glad you got to go to the beach! Looks like a lot of fun! Your card is awesome!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, Jennie! Looks like a great day at the beach, too! :)

JaniceAileen said...

BEAUTIFUL Jennie! Yeah, I discovered how much I love the beach when we mini-vacationed at Myrtle Beach last month--totally could live there!

Lee said...

OMGosh that card is just beautful!!! And how cuuuuuuuuute is that photo??!!!! What a precious memory you just made!!! Thanks for the shout out too my friend!!!

Lori said...

So Sweet! Great shot of the kids. The card would be a good one to go with a sb page!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennie!!!!!!!!

Is that you in the water in the background?

I totally love the background paper in this card and how it all belnds in perfectly with what you ahve done...I have missed coming to see your blog!

Christyne said...

What a wonderful quote! Oh to live on a beach...