Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's Your Day!

I made this for using the Stars stamp set and a favorite color combo of In the Navy and Turquoise Sea. Very simple card and the Stars CB folder is just perfect for this stamp set.

I also have two RAK to share. The first one is from Lee and this butterfly is just amazing, layers and layers of prettiness and if you know Lee she is all about glitter and PINK!

Below is a delightful card I received from Olga, isn't this cute!!!! Looking forward to meeting up with Olga and some friends again at a Scrap & Stamp Art Show in July!

Thanks so much ladies...these cards were such a pleasant surprise in my mailbox :o)
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a beautiful day!
Blessings,

7 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Darling stars, card, Jennie! I'm going to have to add that stars folder to my ever-growing wishes! LOL

High fives on the gorgeous RAK's! Beauty in your mailbox just can't be beat!!

~Bev

craftieodmae said...

all your cards are gorgeous but man that butterfly is way over the top of gorgeous!!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love the star card (going to a baseball super star per chance)
and your RAKs are gorgeous!
yikes, I feel bad now - I didnt put my RAKS on my blog....

Lori said...

Wonderful Star card, just right this time of year! You have some nice RAK's, that butterfly by Lee is amazing!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your star card is super awesome! Love the embossing! Great RAKS!

JazzyH said...

Great cards!

Anonymous said...

wow...what a lucky girl you are...Great RAKS and lovely card you made to top it off.