Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Botanicals Card Kit Blog Hop

Tonight we are featuring the new Botanicals stamp set with a special technique themed blog hop event! Botanicals is a new favorite stamp set of mine...it has just a beautiful font for the sentiments, a script background, florals...Oh my! and an added bonus is that it comes with a FREE Card Kit! I chose to do Emboss Resist with my cards and made three quick cards. Don't you just love the new Grass Green? ...reminds me of my favorite Wild Wasabi, just better because it is Luxury Cardstock. I stamped a floral image on a piece of Ivory cardstock, embossed with Clear Embossing Powder, stamped the script background, sponged and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the Labels 4 Nestie. I did all of the focal images at one time so all I need to do was assemble the cards. Here are two more:


Please visit these designer's blogs for their project using a variety of techniques all made with the Botanicals stamp set:
  • Carla Suto

  • Linda Payne

  • Then, for even more samples with the Botanicals stamp set, visit the StampTV gallery here: botanicals. To view more information about the free card kit that is included with the purchase of the Botanicals stamp set, click here.

    31 comments:

    Becky said...

    So pretty. Love this color combo,

    Giovana said...

    Beautiful cards Jennie! I love this new Grass Green CS!

    Vicki Dutcher said...

    Gorgeousness especially in the color scheme!

    Cheryl O said...

    What darling cards....and don't ya just love that Cuttlebug?? Great inspiration, thank you!!

    Brenda said...

    Jennie you cards are all so gorgeous! Great colors.

    Lee said...

    Jennie....that is a gorgeous set of cards!!! I totally LOVE the colors....and the swiss dot half design is fabulous!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Great cards. I luv script for a background!

    Helen said...

    Lovely delicate colours on the cards - thanks for sharing the inspiration.

    Helen x

    NinaB said...

    What a beautiful set of cards, Jennie. I love all the textures and layers.

    craftieodmae said...

    all are breath taking!!!! Gorgeous

    Mary Anne / MA54K said...

    Yes, I love the new Grass Green card stock! These cards all came out amazing!

    Carla S. said...

    Your card set is beautiful, Jennie! I love the color combo and embossing!

    Payne Holler Cards said...

    lovin this color combo - the partial CB folder's on each are gorgeous! and that black ribbon and bow are poppin...these are just wonderful!

    Kary said...

    These are Lovely cards, Jennie. And very unique colour combo. Love them!

    The Other Patti Sue said...

    So pretty Jennie!

    Gloria Dojlido said...

    Gorgeous!!!!!

    Cheri said...

    As always, Jennie - simply elegant. I love the color combo.

    Kay S said...

    Jennie- your cards are so gorgeous! Love the designs you used on all of them!

    Christyne said...

    These are all so pretty! Great job Jennie!

    Lorraine said...

    Beautiful! Really shows off the new botanicals stamp set!

    Unknown said...

    Beautiful cards, Jennie! I just love those colors and your cards so much! Thanks for hopping with us!

    redwasher1 said...

    Gorgeousness!!!!

    Lovely Linda said...

    Hi Jennie - your cards are gorgeous! I just popped over from the Layers of Color SNR Group to say hi and be inspired - and it worked - you have some gorgeous cards in your Blog and I am going to have to come back and have a proper stroll through! Love it! Thanks for the inspiration! {{{hugs}}}

    Celeste said...

    Gorgeous cards. I love the colors you chose.

    Bev Gerard said...

    Wonderful embossed resist creations for sure! And like you, I am already a true "green" fan of the new Grass Green cardstock from Gina K .... a truly fabboo color! You really put the "efficiency" into your production ... way to go!!

    ~Bev

    Laura Kirste Campbell said...

    Wow, I'm very impressed with all these cards, Jennie! Gorgeous! They inspire me to use LOC stencils for this look. Thanks for the inspiration! Beautiful!

    Betty Neville said...

    Beautiful trio of cards Jennie! Love your color combo - I still need to order this green cs!

    specialcraftmom4 said...

    What a lovely card! Great work (:

    scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

    Great colors - nice and simple cards!

    K. Joy said...

    Just beautiful! I love the embossing and that gorgeous ribbon! :)

    Anonymous said...

    A truly lovley set of cards...love those shades going together too....