Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, June 28, 2010

Layers of Color ~ Merci

Just a quick CAS card to share today that I made with the stamp set Merci Bouquet from Layers of Color. There is very little stamping on this card (in fact, just what is in the circle... yep, that's it!). The large medallion you see is an art stencil called Vintage Medallion that I laid over my Soft Sky cardstock and sponged with Desert Sand Memento ink. The art stencil really makes it so easy.

Hope you had a great weekend! Our oldest son had his baseball tournament Friday night and they won the championship (woo-hoo!!!)...quite exciting for him and on his birthday which was way cool for a new 11 year old ;oP Now it is on to All Stars which starts later this week. I have been stamping when I can find the time, but nothing I can share quite yet. Hope to post a RAK card or two tomorrow ...:o) I just need to take pics and my camera chip is filled with baseball photos so hard to come by empty chip space!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

beautiful card Jennie!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful,beautiful card! I loved when my kids were in baseball... so much fun! Now its't the gkids!

Payne Holler Cards said...

now this is different and I'm lovin it!
woooo hooooo for Dean! from broken arm to champion!!! I'm sure there's a super happy pappy around too! (-:

Mandy said...

So ELEGANT!!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Wow! Dynamic card, Jennie! Beautiful and creative!

I'll add it to the LOC SNR Group gallery and the Vintage Medallion gallery! Thanks for your inspiring card!

JaniceAileen said...

It's BEAUTIFUL Jennie! So simple yet so elegant! :) We took a day trip to Charleston today and just got back. We are loving living just a couple of hours away from the beach! :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is so beautiful Jennie. I love how elegant this design looks in these awesome colors. Well done!

paige said...

Love this beautiful card Jennie!

Bev Gerard said...

Stunning and elegant!
I love this one, Jennie!

~Bev

Anonymous said...

I agree...very different which makes it appeal even more.