Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, July 27, 2012

Welcome Little One

I have a quick card to share today that I made for a recent publication call which didn't quite make the cut.   No worries though... some others were accepted and this gives me something to share with you, as stamping time has been slim to none! :)  
I used two Gina K. Designs stamp sets: Special Delivery and Ticket Trio (clear).  The ticket was embossed with Versamark and white embossing powder and to coordinate with the dp I stamped the baby carriages in Stephanie Barnard ink from Clearsnap.  Quite quick and easy, which I love!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

it's super awesome!!!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous love the colours. Caroline xxx

Carla S. said...

What a sweet card, Jennie! Love the DP and the little carriages!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jennie this is a very special card to welcome a new arrival!

kiwimeskreations said...

Don't you love quick and easy cards that are so successful!! Very cute card beautifully understated.
Blessings
Maxine

Karen B. said...

This is such a sweet card! Your colors are perfect and your design is wonderful!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just precious!