Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, July 16, 2012

Creating with Clearsnap Blog Hop

Hello, I am part of a blog hop showcasing Tami Mayberry's stamp sets and Clearsnap ink.  It has been a special treat being on the CPS DT with some other fabulous designers and hopping along with Tami's own DT for today's hop!   Tami has illustrated some unique stamp sets and I love her CAS style of design.  Obviously with so many stamp sets it was difficult to pick, so I went back to when she first started illustrating for Gina K. Designs and chose to Special Delivery.  

For this card, I used some October Afternoon patterned paper and Clearsnap Strawberry ink.  It is really quite a simple design and for me a standard layout.  Love how Clearsnap ink gives perfect coverage on rubber or clear stamps every time.
I have one more to share today using Tami's Ticket Trio stamp set:


I combined it with Simple Stories patterned paper and using Clearsnap Artichoke ink.  Quite CAS, which I love!

If you would like to see more of Tami's stamp sets, click 
For more samples of Clearsnap ink, be sure to check out their blog.  Clearsnap has some wonderful products and while I have just showcased ink today, I LOVE their spritz's!

Make sure you hop along and leave a comment along the way as Tami will be giving out a prize :) Next stop on the hop is Lisa Silver...

Here is the entire blog hop list:

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

18 comments:

Jingle said...

These are both such cute cards!

Donna B. said...

Great cards Jennie!!

Donna B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miriam Prantner said...

Lovely card! Great job!

craftieodmae said...

these both are awesome!!!!

Ceal said...

Both cards are Beautiful

Caroline said...

Both card's are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

These are really cute cards,hun! I love the flowers on the birthday card, lovely touch.

Lalo said...

LOVELY cards! That yellow dotty one just put a SMILE on my face :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Great cards! I love the polka dots with the flowers in the corner!

Regina Hardy said...

Cards are both very nice. Love the fun color inks that you used.

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie these are fabulous - love the red one the most, but they are both beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

Auntie Em said...

Love both of your cards! The postage stamp and the ticket are great images. I really like the ticket stamped on the polka dot paper. Cute idea! :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

They are both wonderful...Queen of CAS!

Lori Servies said...

Love your projects! Love Clearsnap!
lserviesATaolDOTcom

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Fabulous cards. Love them both!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love how you stamped directly on the dp. That ink really shows up nicely on your beautiful cards.

Ravengirl said...

These are darling cards! I love how bright that red ink is!