Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

 Happy 4th of July!  I have some exciting news to share as I have recently joined the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps design team.

I kept this card very simple and let the Simple Stories Summer Fresh patterned paper dictate the color scheme. I used a favorite SNSS stamp set, Together Silhouettes, with some Clearsnap ink.  I hope you can join us Monday, July 9th for the upcoming release as we will be having a blog hop and some fun challenges throughout the day. You can find more details HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,

3 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Such a lovely card Jennie, and a wonderful choice of papers. Hugs, Buttons x

kiwimeskreations said...

This is so sweet - love the stamps and colours you have used.
Blessings
Maxine

Payne Holler Cards said...

I'm so thrilled to see you on the DT. Does this mean digi's will soon be seen. (-:
You are gonna rock on this team!