Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, September 17, 2010

Limelight Papercrafts Sketch Challenge #56

I made this for the Limelight Papercrafts Sketch Challenge which has the product focus of TAGS!  I knew immediately I wanted to make a Congratulations card because SWEET Mandy is going to have a BABY!!!  So excited for you Mandy!

I made this using Nina's sets: Grand Damask, Fanciful Tags, Vintage Backgrounds and Vintage Borders.  Can you tell I like Nina's sets?  I also used the stamp set Inside and Out for the sentiment Congratulations The ribbon is Brown Wrinkled Ribbon from Limelight Papercrafts and is so easy to use...just a fav! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!
Blessings,

9 comments:

Paige said...

Jennie, your card is so elegant and classy! Love the color combo!

emilymomto3boys said...

This is just STUNNING! Gorgeous!! I cannot wait to get my hands on that stamp!

JaniceAileen said...

LOVE!!! Just beautiful!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, Jennie!!

Carolyn King said...

elegant and beautiful jennie!

Mandy said...

Jennie, this is GORGEOUS! I love the images and the colors! Featuring your card tomorrow! :)

Patti said...

So,so elegant... perfection in every way!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Hi Jennie!!
Lovely card!!
You won a copy of Holiday Cards & More on my blog from the Paper Crafts blog hop! Congrats!! Please email me your address soon!! Kimberly1Crawford@ gmail.com
:)

Michelle Forrest said...

this is just so pretty!