Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, September 10, 2010

Grand Damask and a GKD Coupon!!!

I have two cards to share today using the beautiful Grand Damask and Fanciful Tags sentiment sets.
I used Chocolate Brown and Sweet Corn for both of these and "kissed" the worded font from Vintage Backgrounds onto the damask image.  I just love this look...  Here is another one I sent as a RAK to a dear STV friend:


Did you hear about the Gina K. Designs SPECIAL????  Oh my goodness, you MUST check it out!
Click HERE to check out the Stamp TV Fan Page and become a fan!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,

9 comments:

peggy wainman said...

These are beautiful Jennie! Makes me think I really need to get the damask stamp!

Paige said...

Two very elegant cards! I love the kissing technique you used on the images!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wooo hooooo! my set arrived!!!
these are wonderful - lovin the colors. Sure are some elegant cards - just beautiful (-:

Lori said...

Beautiful colors! I love these cards, very rich and elegant looking.

Patti said...

You've taken stamping to another level... these are gorgeous!

Melanie said...

love the kissing on the embossing!

Kristin said...

amazing!! i need to pull out my damask sets and get them inky :-)... thank you for some inspiration!

Donna said...

wow - these cards are gorgeous Jennie! love the first one especially!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Girlfriend I love this technique and these cards are fabulous!! WOW!