Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Layers of Color Sale...

I made this monochromatic card using Touch of Elegance from Layers of Color.  This set easily lends itself to creating your own patterned paper, and I even submitted a couple of cards using this set to a recent Papercrafts pub call (crossing fingers and toes that one gets picked up, lol!). 
 
Layers of Color is having a sale!  Laura has several Clear Art Stamp sets and all of the Art Stencils on sale.  Thanks for stopping by and pray you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

8 comments:

Patti P. said...

Love the colors and the sentiment is lovely. Good luck on the publications...hope you get picked.

AGohl said...

This is a beautiful card, perfect colors and a wonderful Psalm!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Jennie I just heard you good news!!! I got in too! I'm so excited for both of us! Is this your first time in PC Mag?

Girlfriend this card is gorgeous!! Lovin' you monochromatic cards!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous GF! Crossing my fingers,toes and eyes for you!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

paige said...

This is a stunning card! I so hope it gets published - let us know!

Christyne said...

Love the monochromatic colour scheme. SO soft and pretty!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jennie - you were born for Layers of Color images - you make them shine! I love the monochromatic you have going on here and the way you have used the Touch of Elegance - totally elegant Jennie - love it!
Liinda LOC Design Team