Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, September 17, 2010

With Gratitude and CPS184

 I have two cards cards to share today.  The first is a card I made for Janice's Color Challenge over on Stamp TV. I did a little masking with Signs of Autumn (similar to the great video tutorial Gina has on Stamp TV this week), added some Flower Soft.  Janice's Color Challenge was a real challenge for me: Brown, Turquoise, Pink and Orange and I was determined to embrace the orange/turquoise together, lol!  I colored the image with Copics and added some pearl bling to the sentiment.
This next card is for the CPS184.  I immediately thought of Grand Damask and Fanciful Tags for a CAS design.  I spritzed a bit of Tattered Angels Pinecone Glimmer Mist on the white space and paper pierced the top right corner.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Blessings,

6 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

woo hoooo breaking out the Copics! so pretty and love that FS!
Nina's damask is putty in your hands - you use it so beautifully!
I'm just going to CASE yours (-:

craftieodmae said...

This is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for all your comments and prayers, we're back home!!!

paige said...

Your fall card is gorgeous! Fantastic coloring and the flower soft is perfect! The second card looks very elegant!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that damask card - it is a stunner :-)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Ooo, love that color combo! Yummie!! Beautiful cards!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both are beautiful works of art! You made that color combo sing!