Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Touch Twin Markers Challenge: Friends

Touch Twin Markers has a great new challenge with the theme of Animals.  I know you *don't have to* use their markers (at this point), however, I really wanted to and with my limited number of Touch Twin Markers could either have about anything pink (...wouldn't Lee be happy, lol!) and then realized I had the perfect Touch Twin markers for a giraffe from Zoo Animals!!! I used one brown: BR94 and two yellows: YR21 and YR33.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as sweet as can be!

Payne Holler Cards said...

very cute! will have to check out these markers...

Auntie Em said...

Awww..cute! I love the polka-dot grass to match the giraffe's polka dots and the twine trim. Great card.

Jeanne Streiff said...

ADORABLE!!! So cute! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!