Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, February 9, 2012

PTI: Happy Birthday

 
This is my first (ever) PaperTrey Ink stamp set...I caved when I saw the Simply Jane set that was released last month.  I used some Crate Paper patterned paper and some little pearls from Want2Scrap.  This is also for the Day 5 PTI Contest to create a new project inspired by a Pinterest image and I chose Dawn McVey's Celebrate card inspiration piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this is fabulous - love it! Your ribbon is the perfect colour to draw out the gold in the foral paper, behind the sentiment and the layer!
Blessings
Maxine

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is absolutely spectacular! So pretty!

Laura said...

so so pretty Jennie! Love the sentiment!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Jennie!

missy said...

This is beautiful! I couldnt resist the simply jane stamp set either!

Riette said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I get little heart flutters every time I see PTI's stamps. Most stamps are just exorbitantly expensive for us to 'import' to SA and I keep on dreaming. But I have an ever-growing wish list of stamps from PTI and GKD.

Melanie said...

Your first ever? Wow, congrats! :) Very pretty card!

miatagal said...

Jennie,

I am so awe-inspired by all of these wonderful cards. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Jo said...

Cute cards, Jennie! Thanks for sharing.