Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CFC41: Kissing Frogs


I made this for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week which was Jest for the Pun of it!  I used Fairy Tales and paired it with some GKD Patterned Paper Wisteria Lane (just love all of those circles!!).

Sorry I have been MIA quite a bit...alas, various virus' have hit our household and while I don't want it to hit us all at once, getting us one at a time (and lingering) is getting old! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

7 comments:

Laura said...

awwwe I hope you all feel better soon....I LOVE that paper!

Michele Gross said...

Very cute!! Hope you are all feeling better. Thanks for getting punny with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love that frog!
we opened our windows and the fresh air (brrrr cold) felt soooo good!

craftieodmae said...

this is adorable!!!! I see so many frogs this week, what did I miss LOL?????

Dana said...

SO true! And adorable to boot!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Squeeeel... this is adorable!

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the smile you gave me with this stunning card.
Hoping you are all well soon, nothing worse that being ill in relays!
Blessings
Maxine