Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Remember...I Love You

   
I made this for the CPS 5th Anniversary Challenge.  I hosted Day 11 and used The {Stamps} of Life .  For my card, I used two sets list2write and love2hug, as well as Stephanie Barnard inks and love how it turned out.  You can find more details on the challenge HERE.

It has been a great celebration over at CPS these past 15 days and hope you have played along.  Those   readers who completed all 15 sketches featured throughout the Anniversary celebration will be entered into the grand prize drawing! This prize pack includes a prize from all of our CPS Anniversary sponsors!  Last I checked it was 19!!!!  So excited to see who wins and you have until midnight Saturday, Feb. 18th to play along so there is still time :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

I love how you used the remember note behind the "I love you" circles, so cute! Need to put that one in my memory bank.