Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Your Friend


I'm Your Friend is another great sentiment from Creative Vision's Sentimental Singles line and this one just cracks me up :o)  Yes, it is slightly egotistical, but it makes me smile!  I have a few people in mind for this card and know that they will get a good laugh...

For this card I used the retired In Color Pink Pirouette with the Basic Grey designer paper Lemonade.  When I received my stamps for August, Laura included these fun big brads which I thought would be the perfect accent.  
Have a great day!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

so very pretty and love that sentimenet!!

Becky said...

Great card , and love the sentiment

Anonymous said...

Great sentiment...did you deliberately stamp the and best darker...or does it just look that way? Very clever if you did...so we would say it with emphasis!

paige said...

I love the sentiment! You made a very pretty card to show it off!

Susan said...

Cute card. Love the sentiment! That's too funny.

Laura said...

Another great job Jennie! I always look forward to the day you post a new project with my stamps! Kind of like Christmas for me, lol. To answer the question above, yes the words Your, The, and Best are in bold - the stamp was designed that way.

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous! I love the sentiment.....

JazzyH said...

Gorgeous!

Payne Holler Cards said...

makes me smile!! really cute

Kirstin said...

Love the muted colors and the scalloped circle under the sentiment matches the embossed background perfectly!!

Kirstin said...

grrr... I clicked the wrong comment link!! The above comment was for the card below. More coffee is needed!!