Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mark your Calendars!!!!

Tomorrow night is the blog hop for the newest stamp set designed by Melanie! This set sold out last week and is now back in stock... talk about a HIT!!! The blog hop is sure to be packed with tons of ideas using this one of a kind stamp set!!!! Also, Melanie is celebrating half a MILLION hits over at her blog so be looking for blog candy :o) I will be back tomorrow night to share what I made for the blog hop...

I am heading home tomorrow after a great time visiting my family and taking the kids to the beach. I think I picked the perfect week with about the hottest temperatures this whole summer! Lots of pictures to scrap, so excited about that too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you ahd a safe journey home and that the temps get to be resonable really soon...you know, it feels like only yesterday you girls had a thing for the cold weather to beat the track!