Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Inspiration Mosaic

Melanie's new stamp set, Inspiration Mosaic, is a card makers dream!  I had a couple of other cards to share today, but wanted to make a card to send to a blogging friend of mine: Cathy Tidwell (aka: catdidit on SCS) who is in the hospital.

The new Pumpkin Spice cardstock was the perfect base for this card and I paired it with Pure Luxury Ivory and Chocolate Kiss.  I used Stampin' Up! Really Rust classic ink on the leaves from the Signs of Autumn Stamp TV Kit and stamped the grid and sentiment using Vivid Coffee Bean.   Some of the boxes were sponged with So Saffron ink just to add a bit of color.  I just love this sentiment....truly the paper crafting world is so blessed with Cat's paper creations!! :o) 

I know that news of blog candy spreads FAST and would love for word to spread on praying for Cat.  If you are interested in sending some well wishes to Cat, please follow this link HERE.   I would love to see her flooded with mail!  :o)))  Have a great day!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a soothing and warm card. Thanks for sharing your ideas and talent.

Catdidit is in my daily prayers.

Triasimite

Melanie said...

beauiful jennie! Those leaves have been getting a workout on the msoaics in my stamp room too! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just beautiful! I hope Cathy is ok!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love the leaves stamped in rust, Jennie! I still have not gotten this set. Everyone makes this set look so appealing!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very nice card! I love all the Fall colors (:

Sharri said...

Beautiful card Jennie! Cat will adore it! I have a card started for her and hope to finish it and get it in the mail today.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is a fantastic creation Jennie! I love the ribbon treatment and your beautiful fall colors!

Harriet said...

I love this card....fall leaves are my thing this year....thanks for sharing

paige said...

Beautiful colors and a fun card design!

Donna Baker said...

wow! this card is gorgeous, you really have been workin' it, girl!

Selma said...

This card is beautiful Jennie. I know Cat will love it. You have been making so many beautiful cards with Melanie's stamp -- I love them all.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully serene card Jennie...Love all the compartments...sets it off just nicely.

AKiteFlier said...

Wonderful Jennie and so is the monochrmatic card you did for Mel!

Payne Holler Cards said...

beautiful card, love those colors and your ribbon :) Cat will love it...working on mine for her tonight to mail in the morning!
have been praying for her and her family....

Kirstin said...

This is awesome! I love that sentiment!!

Donna Baker said...

gorgeous card, Jennie! I bet Cat will cherish it, you're so sweet

Unknown said...

This is awesome card!!
Great work...

--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security