Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, August 14, 2009

Green Thanks

I made this card for a sketch challenge using the new Signs of Autumn Stamp TV Kit last week and love the new Green Apple cardstock (especially with the Chocolate Kiss cardstock) from Gina K...oh it is so luxurious!!!  I paired it with some Basic Grey Mellow dp and some cording I had in my fiber stash.  It has been a busy week and I am looking forward to stamping some tomorrow!!!!  After the blog hop last night, I have so many ideas with the Inspiration Mosaic stamp set....  

Here is a sneak peek of the Sketch Girls #3 Challenge card I made...be sure to stop back by tomorrow as I reveal the entire card!!!  

Have a great day!!!

14 comments:

Carolyn King said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! love that kit--cannot wait to get it!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous! Awesome!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is gorgeous, Jennie! Can't wait to see your SG card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jennie! Of course I've never seen anything but gorgeous from you!

Jaspere said...

What a cool kit. I think I actually have some of that paper, somewhere :)

paige said...

the leaf twig is an awesome image and it pairs so well with the background paper you used! Fantastic card!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Jennie...the added little bow on the button is a great touch.

Harriet said...

this card is beautiful and love the colors...can't wait to see your
SG #3 tomorrow....

Michelle Forrest said...

This is gorgeous!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is so pretty! love your oval image an sentiment like that, smooth sponging or did you color - so smooth I can't tell.. and guess I need to order some of that green paper, sigh :).

Pamela said...

This is awesome!

JazzyH said...

Great card! I love that paper as well.

Kirstin said...

oh my goodness - that patterned paper is perfect for that stamp! I love every single thing about this card!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this card Jennie. So full of mother nature and fresh fresh fresh. Wonderful job.