Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sympathy Card



I made this card using the stamp set Comfort and Peace for a friend who recently lost her father to cancer. Cancer touches so many...I would think it is hard to think of a family one knows that has not had someone affected by this dreadful disease.

I used a similar layout from a time before just changed up the colors a bit... I know that at a time when someone has lost a loved one, a card may encourage them in knowing that others are concerned and praying for them.
I pray you have a great day...

13 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is absolutely lovely. The colors and design so well put together. Your friend has my sympathy.

Stephanie said...

this is beautiful, love the colors!

Suzanne said...

Hi Jennie! This card is beautiful! Where in NC are you? :)

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

This is beautiful. I am sorry for your friends loss.

catdidit said...

I agree, cancer is just an evil demon that needs to be defeated.

I love this card, the colors and the layout, just gorgeous Jennie! I am sure you friend will find comfort in receiving it too!

Kristin said...

sorry for your friend's loss, and the card is so very pretty

Angie Williams said...

I am sorry for your friend. The card is very lovely.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is gorgeous! *~*

Ilina Crouse said...

The card came out wonderful.I believe your friend will be encouraged with this card

Michelle Walpole said...

Just right for a sympathy card. Beautifully mastered Jennie

Maria (Inky Stamper) said...

lovely card.

好文 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色