Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Steph from InStyle Stamps



Sorry I have been MIA... It has been quite a week and so thankful for what the Lord has done in the lives of some dear friends. Some will know what I mean and I will leave it at that. :o)

InStyle Stamps just released some new stamps yesterday. I would like to introduce you to Steph, she is definitely a chatty gal. I myself enjoy talking on the phone and sometimes am surprised with how long I can chat (LOL!) However, when you are catching up with a friend from a state away (Hello, Linda...) time definitely flies! ;o)

It is going to be a busy day here..I have some running around to do and then straightening the house a bit. I also hope to get in a little stamping time as well :o)
Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you is not enough, but I will say it anyway:o)))
Cute Card.

Jaspere said...

Great image and such a cute card too. I finally bought Roxy and had to have Yuki too. I can't wait to ink them up.

Maria said...

Hey Jennie! Hope it's a good busy day! Happy Valentines!

Love your pretty card! The flower is a beautiful addition, love the layout and you did a banging job coloring the image!! Love the color combo too. . .my favorite!!

Your card is awesome!!

maria

Melanie said...

Wow this is beautiful, great card.

Sandy said...

Your card turned out great, Jennie!! Love the colors and that new Steph image is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Well this image could be any one of us I imagine...girls have a thing about phones! Great card, Jennie!!!

Teresa Kline said...

luvin this...fabulous coloring! *~*

Tina said...

cute! love the colors!