Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, December 21, 2012

Thank You

Hello! I have a fun card to share today that I made using The Paper Loft patterned paper and combined it with the sketch challenge. I love sketches of any sort and was excited to see they started them this month on The Paper Loft Blog. All of the paper (except the Ivory cardstock is from The Paper Loft and either Everyday Life or Easy Breezy).

The house was die cut using the Spellbinders Home Sweet Home dies and the sentiment is from Love Dwells Here.

Obviously I have been a bit hit/miss blogging due to all the extra things this month. We are having a wonderful month and amazed Christmas is just a few days away...how did THAT happen!  I felt so ahead the start of the month and wham, now it is nearly over!  Yikes... I have more Christmas cards to get postal or handed in person so obviously behind just a smidge :) (as usual, lol!)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Jennie - love the way you have sanded the dots to give extra emphasis to the dp.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanne Streiff said...

Absolutely adorable Jennie! Love the house!