Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, December 14, 2012

Scor-Pal meets CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog

Hello peeps!  I am excited to share that Scor-Pal is hosting the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week. For my card, I scored the bottom portion of my green panel and added some Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Christmas Sentiments and Snowflake Silhouettes) and Sweet Folk Art Spellbinders dies. And yes...this is one of my Christmas cards, I officially started making them last night!  Yikes...I have some major card making to do :)

Hope you get a chance to play along, there is an amazing Scor-Pal prize up for grabs!!
 
Personal note: It has been a long week as our daughter has been sick with whatever is going around...taking her to the doctor in the morning as she is in a Christmas play Sunday night and not sure it would be wise to wait much longer. Always something :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Very cute use of scoring.. Hope your daughter feels better..
Sandy :)

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the design. I hope you daughter feels better. Caroline xxx

Sudha said...

Pretty creation. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

craftieodmae said...

absolutley stunning!!

Karen B. said...

What a cute little base you've made for the tree. Great card. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Can't believe I haven't popped in here in so long...love how you scored this...hoping Virginia is feeling better