Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

CardMaker Blog Hop: For You, From Me

 Welcome to another CardMaker Blog hop!  Today we are focusing on last-minute gift card holders. Often a gift card is the perfect way to go during the Christmas season and I love to have several gift card holders on hand to add a personal touch. Here is mine: 

 The gift card base is 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 3", 5 1/2" and 8". I decorated it with patterned paper stamped the sentiment using the blocks and letters from Lots of Letters. This is the newest stamp set Melanie has illustrated for Gina K. Designs and it has so many possibilities!!!
 Here is the inside:
  Be sure to check out the inspiration from the rest of the team.  I know that I am looking forward to seeing the gift card holders everyone has created!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Blessings,
  
Card Details:
Stamps: Lots of Letters (Gina K. Designs)
Cardstock: Lipstick Red, Kraft and Ivory (Gina K. Designs)

Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Ink: Peanut Brittle and Rhubarb (Tsukineko)
Dies: My Favorite Things
Adhesive: Mega Runner and the Creative Station (Xyron)
Twine: Gina K. Designs
Pin It

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Jennie this is gorgeous I love the design. Caroline xxx

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Melanie said...

So cute, Jennie! I love how the bold shapes in the photo look a bit like cork but also shimmery!! :) Super cute, love this GC design the way it opens and the little list inside. (Great for making notes what the person wants to get with their card!) ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, my! This is so beautiful. I love the colors you chose too.

Carolyn King said...

Love that gift card design. I have always wanted to make one but forgot about it--thanks for the reminder! Love it Jennie!!

Maria said...

beautiful

Conniecrafter said...

neat design, love the craft and red combo!!

Brooke said...

Very pretty, Jennie!

Sherry Butcher said...

This card makes a very personal statement with the bold colors and extras you put in. TFS.

Patti P. said...

Oh my, Jennie, this is one after my own heart. Love that rustic feel and what beautiful touches. Just saw a design similar to this on Pinterest and now yours, may have to give one a try. Thanks for always inspiring.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful and Merry Christmas.
hugs....

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous colours and layout! Love the patterns. This is one of my favourite gift card holder designs. Fabulous!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this design! Beautiful presentation for a gift card!

ChristineCreations said...

This is so cute Jennie! I love the inside pocket and the warm, cozy design!

Ivanka said...

Love this design and the colors are beautiful! Hope you've had a wonderful Holiday so far. :)