Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, December 3, 2012

Scor-Pal & Pink Paislee

Today I wanted to share two quick and easy projects that I had on the Scor-Pal blog recently: a Treat Holder and an Easel Card.

Supplies:
Card Stock: Moonlit Fog and White (Gina K. Designs)
Bling: Want2Scrap
Die: Open Scallop Border (My Favorite Things)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape

Place your 3 1/2" x 10 1/2" piece of card stock in the top right corner of Scor-Pal.  Score at 4", 4 1/2", 5" and 9".  Fold cards tock in half at the 4 1/2" score line.  Then fold the 4" and 5" score lines in the opposite directions to create the bottom of the treat bag.  Fold down the flap. 

Then simply decorate as desired.
And here is the inside:
For the Easel Card I used THIS tutorial:
Here is a side view:
I am so glad you stopped by today and hope you will give one of these easy projects a try!!
Blessings,


3 comments:

Caroline said...

Jennnie WOW these are stunning card's I love the design and the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always!!!!

Zella said...

This is so cute!!!! Love the idea and going to use is this weekend!