Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fairy Wishes

 Happy New Year!  It is hard to believe we are at the end of 2011 today...

A quick card to share today that I made using Fairy Wishes and The Love Chapter (script) from Layers of Color.  I used Memento Tangelo and Versafine Onyx Black ink from Tsukineko

Today I am taking down my Christmas decorations for the start of a new year tomorrow.  Quite a bit of reflecting as well on all the Lord has done for me this past year.  I am not a resolution type of person, but certainly contemplating areas in my life that I need to change and make better with His help. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just lovely! Love your color combo!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Beautiful and classy!

Happy New Year to you, Jennie! May the Lord richly bless you and your family in 2012!

Hugs!

MaxineD said...

Beautiful card, Jennie - love the way you have used the stamp for the b/g and the fairy over it!
Blessings to you and yours for 2012
Maxine

Lovely Linda said...

This is lovely Jennie - I love the colours and the images you have used! Fabulous my friend! Happy New Year to you and your family - I pray 2012 is richly blessed!! {{{hugs}}}

Crafty Caring Friends said...

OH...excitement! I love your fairy card!

ocean-dreamer said...

I LOVE this card! My daughter is a fairy lover. I will have to get this image for her. You inspired me!