Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, December 12, 2011

Reindeer Noel

 I had to get my stencils back out again as it has been some time since I last used them...  my favorite Layers of Color stencil (I think, lol!) is Vintage Medallion.  I used Memento Bamboo Leaves to stencil the medallion and then stamped over it with the script from The Love Chapter using Memento Lady Bug.  I sponged the bottom as well divided the card up using some wide red double-stitched ribbon.  I used Versafine Satin Red ink for the reindeer (from Reindeer Waltz) and the Noel sentiment (from Christmas Verses) and embossed them both with red embossing powder.

Here is a close up of the reindeer within the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Accents die:
 Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely stunning... Christmas card perfection!

Olga said...

beautiful as always!!!!

MaxineD said...

love it - looks as though there are so many layers with the way you have stenciled and stamped.
Blessings
Maxine

Payne Holler Cards said...

looks so dimensional! love that layout!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Oh, fun, fun! Great card, so full of life and color! Love it!